Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N’ Roses is 53 on Feb. 6th! Here’s just few reasons why we should celebrate the rocker on his Birthday…..
He was offered $100 000 or ten percent of the company.. He chose wrong.
- Worst financial decision ever – Fresh story!
- Valentine’s Day very wrong or very right
- WARNING: This Skytrain story may create tears
- “I’d rather cover myself in paper cuts and take a bath in lemon juice than …”
- TJ, the only one with an HA Clubhouse story
Sometimes all you need is a helping hand. That was the case on the Skytrain where a troubled man was acting out. Ehab Taha tells the story to Kiah & Tara Jean:
Do you have people telling you to cheer up all the time? Do people think you look angry when you’re not? You might have Resting B**** Face. But you’re not alone! Eloquent Heather called the show to tell us about her dealings with RBF.
We gave a ride to a random stranger in exchange for an interview.. so they told us about the time they sharted.
- ‘Where Ya Headed?’ – Number 2
- Bitchy resting face
- Worst Financial Decision Ever
- TJ Commentates the Superbowl
- Your first Facebook post
- Really uncomfortable clothing
It’s Facebook’s 12th birthday, a great excuse to revisit our personal FB history…!
If you do and you’ve wondered why, science has the answer! If you’re not sure you have it, behavioral researchers have described it as “one side of the lip pulled back slightly, the eyes squinting a little.” You can read the whole report in the Washington Post here!
Where is the most shameful place you’ve retrieved a Roll-up The Rim cup? I bet it’s not as
bad desperate as Joe.
Roy has won HUNDREDS coffee’s with ‘Roll Up The Rim’.. Here’s how he does it.
- Roll up the Rim retrievers
- Product name changes
- ‘Where Ya Headed’ replay
- Dorm room tales
- Innuendo News
- Black Sabbath cancels
- Brag about your kids